Special to the
Prewett Insurance Group, an Allstate agency located in Auburn and Opelika, has launched The Prewett Development Program to train and develop professionals in sales, management, and entrepreneurship.
Applications are now being accepted for two spots in the program.
Visit www.prewettinsurancecareers.com to learn more and apply today.
Rusty Prewett began growing his Allstate insurance and financial services business nine years ago by developing a specialized team of customer service, sales, employee benefits and financial consulting services professionals. This team is dedicated to not only company growth but community and individual growth as well. All new team members complete the 90-day training and discover their custom career path to team leadership, agency management, and even entrepreneurship. This unique approach to business growth and hiring is based on Prewett’s vision to develop leaders and create insurance and financial service agencies that positively impact the communities they serve.
The full job posting can be found below.
Prewett Insurance Group is currently seeking driven professionals to join our team of specialized agents. Their current offices are based in Auburn and Opelika, with plans to grow as team members advance and grow.
Once hired, individuals will begin a 90-day training period to adequately train and equip them to be a successful licensed agent. During the initial 90 days, trainees will be working directly with a licensed agent who will assess their strengths and outline a dynamic career path for each individual.
Though the Development Program is structured, it is customized to each individual. Together, Prewett Insurance Group will determine if one is best suited for insurance sales, customer service, employee benefits sales, or financial services.
Prewett Insurance Group believe in leadership development for everyone. Each agent is trained using a state of the art, virtual training and coaching system. They also support their agents with marketing education and resources including: local branding, social media, direct mail, and networking opportunities (chamber of commerce, association of realtors, civic clubs).
In order to excel in the program and progress through the program, individuals must possess internal drive, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to thrive in a hi-energy environment. Each person will begin as a Licensed Associate with the opportunity for promotion to Licensed Agent, Licensed Agent + Team Leader, and Agency Manager.
THE IDEAL TEAM MEMBER:
The Development Program is appropriate for entry level professionals as well as established professionals looking for a career change. We have created two paths: development and accelerated; in order to challenge every professional depending on their experience level.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES AND
• property and casualty and life/health license required. (will be obtained at the start of the program)
• you will be responsible for learning, educating, and selling the following products:
• home, auto, life, and renters insurance
• financial products
• group employee benefits
• retirement products
• responsible for new client acquisition through proactive, outbound prospecting and referral marketing
• required to engage with customers and strengthen sales and customer service skills
• must be able to handle any and all customer service requests efficiently and quickly
• will be asked to network and build relationships at local events each month
• serve the community through fundraisers and events with the Prewett Insurance Team
• assist in the recruitment and training of new interns and associates
Prewett Inursance Group compensation packages are very competitive and rewards hign-performing team members.
• our average customer service agents earn $40K-$65K/year.
• our sales agents and team leaders earn $100K+.
• our agency managers earn $100K+ with profit sharing.
• base salary + commissions + bonuses + benefits package
• experience in insurance or sales is preferred but not required as this program will teach you the business, products, and how to be a successful agent.
• associate degree or bachelor degree, preferred but not required
• must possess internal drive, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to thrive in a hi- energy environment.
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
• 1 page resume
• Cover letter specifying which area(s) of the business you are most interested in and why:
• insurance sales (Property & Casualty and Life)
• customer service
• employee benefits
• financial and retirement services
Visit our careers site at www.prewettinsurancecareers.com or check us out online at www.prewettinsurancegroup.com and www.facebook.com/prewettinsurancegroup
ABOUT PREWETT INSURANCE GROUP:
We are an insurance and financial services firm representing Allstate Insurance Company. We offer a complete program of insurance and financial services including home, auto, life, retirement planning, business, long-term care, annuities and workplace benefits. The agency is ranked in the Top 100 out of 10,000 Allstate agencies in the country. We serve both Alabama and Georgia and have offices located in Auburn and Opelika.