Opelika Songwriter’s Festival postponed to September


Special to the
Opelika Observer

We are saddened to announce we are postponing the 2nd Annual Opelika Songwriters Festival scheduled for March 27 to 29 until Sept. 18 to 20.
At this time it is our civic responsibility to be a part of the solution to slow down the spread of COVID-19 corona virus.
With the new date, the artist lineup will change slightly and we will announce the new lineup in the near future. The bulk of the artist have already committed to joining us in September so that’s some good news!
If you are a sponsor, volunteer, or venue partner, please know we are making every effort to contact each of you in a timely manner.
If you have bought festival passes, please hold onto your electronic ticket as they will still be honored with the make up date. If you cannot attend the festival in September please let us know and we will issue you a full refund.
We are currently working with our lodging partner Marriott Bonvoy to have existing reservations changed as well as updating the booking block for September for those of you planning to join us in the fall from out of town.
Thank you for your patience as we work through the logistics of rescheduling the festival – we will continue to put out information as it becomes available.
We wish all you good health during this unprecedented time and hope we are all on the other side of this pandemic very soon.
Best regards,

Opelika Songwriters Festival


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here