Special to the
Auburn consistently ranks among the nation’s best in football game-day experience. As Auburn continues to work to provide a safe and fun game day environment, here’s what Auburn fans should expect when visiting campus during the 2019 season.
Stadium Entrance and Amenities
• Walk-through metal detectors are being implemented at Jordan-Hare Stadium for the 2019 season.
- Please be familiar with what is allowed through the metal detectors prior to arriving.
- All forms of pocket knives and other utility tools have been added to the prohibited item list. Please leave these items at home or safely locked in one’s vehicle.
- To increase efficiency entering the stadium, Gate 5 (east side) is now a public gate and additional points of entry have been added to Gate 1 (east side). Gate 8U (east side) is a dedicated entry for all fans sitting in Sections 99-114 (east upper deck). Please be familiar with the entry gates closest to the assigned seating section for an easier entry into the stadium.
- Gate 5 (east side) and Gate 18 (west side) will continue as medical bag and stroller entry points for fans in need of special accommodations.
- For one’s convenience, a prohibited item check location is available outside Gate 0 (east side). Fans may check prohibited items for safekeeping during the game for a $5 fee.
• Tickets for the Advocare Classic in Dallas as well as season, mini-plan and single-game tickets for the 2019 Auburn football season are on sale now.
• Memberships for the Tiger Walk Club (located behind section 13 in the Harbert Family Recruiting Center) are now available. New for this season, the Tiger Walk includes an on-field experience for select games and an all-inclusive ticket option.
• 2019 Jordan-Hare Stadium Concession Menu
- New offerings for 2019 include Conecuh brand hot dogs (exclusive to Jordan-Hare Stadium) and a 24 oz. fountain drink option.
- Bottled water remains $2.
- Debit and credit cards are accepted at all permanent concession stands and most auxiliary stands.
- Concession stands at Sections 51 (upper west) and 106 (upper east) are now “grab and go” stands to assist with speed of service.
- Two cash-only bottled water sales locations will again be located on the second level at Sections 1 (west side) and 11 (west side).
• For fans’ convenience, complimentary water refill stations are available throughout Jordan-Hare Stadium. Fans are allowed to bring in an empty water bottle or cup for use at the complimentary water refill stations, as well as one clear, factory-sealed bottled water.
• An enclosed pod for nursing mothers is available behind Section 43 (north end).
• Wish your favorite Auburn fan a Happy Birthday with the birthday videoboard message program.
• Stadium People is Auburn Athletics’ new third-party security partner. Stadium People is also in partnership with AT&T Stadium and will staff the Oregon game.
• Auburn Game Day Auction displays will be located inside the stadium at Sections 46 (north end) and 13 (south end). Autographed Auburn memorabilia including helmets, footballs and framed photos will be available to bid on at each home game.
Pre-Game Parking, Transportation and Activities
• Several new tailgate locations are available through Tailgate Guys.
• On-campus full season and single-game parking is now available.
• On-campus RV Parking in the South Donahue Hayfields, Facilities Pond and Lem Morrison Drive areas will open on Fridays at 2 p.m. An up-to-date game day on-campus map is located here.
• Tiger Transit will again provide a complimentary park-and-ride option on game day. Fans may ride the transit from one of the many locations throughout the Auburn and Opelika communities and be dropped at the hub, located one block from the stadium.
• Download the Waze App for up-to-the-minute traffic and road closures. Vehicle driving lanes on South Donahue Drive from West Samford Avenue to South College Street have changed. Please account for traffic delays when traveling in and around that area.
• Jordan-Hare 360
- North of stadium: In addition to game day locations in and around the stadium, The Official Team Shop of the Auburn Tigers will host a pop-up shop in the lobby of Petrie Hall featuring merchandise that showcases Auburn’s vintage College Vault logos and a new line introducing the original Aubie. The pop-up shop will also showcase historical Auburn football archives and artifacts that will rotate periodically throughout the season.
- Northwest of stadium: Coca-Cola FanFest is a free interactive area on the Nichols Lawn and opens four hours prior to kick-off.
- South of stadium: The Home Plate Tailgate, located between Plainsman Park and Jordan-Hare Stadium, is open to the public. The tailgate opens four hours prior to kick-off each Saturday with live entertainment, a ground level view of Tiger Walk and for purchase of food and beverages.
- South of stadium: Be on the lookout for great prize giveaways from the Tiger Walk Street Team prior to the start of the Tiger Walk each Saturday.
- East of stadium: The Tiger Tailgate Show presented by Conecuh Sausage will again originate from the east side of Jordan-Hare Stadium three hours prior to kick-off, with the Verizon Autograph Tent featuring Auburn Football Legends opening each week two hours prior to the game.