BY HANNAH GOLDFINGER
AUBURN — In one of the shorter meetings of the year, the Auburn City Council approved board appointments, ABC licenses and construction easements.
Tuesday, the council approved a three‐year contract extension to manage CityCare with Symbol Health Solutions, LLC.
“Since 2017, the city has contracted with Symbol Health Solutions to provide acute care services to our employees at the healthcare clinic known as CityCare,” said the city’s e-packet.
So, now the contract is approved for 2024-2027.
“Symbol Health Solutions plays an integral role in providing services that increase the wellness of employees and that bring a financial benefit to the city’s health insurance fund,” the e-packet said.
- The council voted to appoint two members to the Board of Zoning Adjustment.
- The council approved a restaurant retail liquor ABC beverage license for Auburn Fare and Libations LLC doing business as Il Forno and Halftime Bar and Grill at 154 and 156 N. College St.
- The council approved a retail beer (on or off premises) and retail table wine (on or off premises) ABC Licenses for KNJ Enterprises Inc. doing business as Peppertree Steaks and Wine Auburn for property located at 2459 E Glenn Ave.
- The council changed the meeting date on March 5 to March 12, 2024.
- The council approved the purchase of one 2023 Ford F150 pickup truck for the Auburn Fire Department from Stivers Ford Lincoln for $41,881.
- The council approved a temporary construction easement for Dash Express Auburn LLC, for the North Dean Road and East University Drive Intersection Improvements Project.
- The council approved a temporary construction easement for the Terrell Land Company, LLC for the North Dean Road and East University Drive Intersection Improvements Project.
- The council approved three positions for the Tree Commission.
- The council approved the Pink Annexation for approximately 3.13 acres for property located south of Lee Road 72 (East Farmville Road).