Special to the
The Opelika Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors just completed the board nomination process for this fiscal year.
A board term is three years.
• Chairman, Carlton Hunley, IV – Lambert Transfer & Storage
• Chair-Elect, Bill Loosier – Edward Jones Investments
• Vice-Chair, John Story – S & S Termite and Pest Control, LLC
• Treasurer, Dr. Linda North – Southern Union State Community College
• Secretary, Sheriff Jay Jones – Lee County
• Past Chairman, Brooke Kastner – Auburn Marriott Opelika Resort & Spa
• Jason Bryant Auburn University
• Dr. Laura Cooper – Lee County Youth Development Center
• Chuck Beams – East Alabama Medical Center
• Chris Hickman – Hanwha
• Traye Hulsey – J. Smith Lanier
• Ayanna Thomas – Lee-Russell Council of Governments
• Tabatha White – Alabama Power
Did you know that as a member that you are welcome to serve on any of our committees? We would love to have you join us. Email Chamber Director Pam Powers-Smith email@example.com if you would like to volunteer or serve.
- Small Business
- Christmas Parade
- Nominating Recognition
- Women’s Business Council
- Public Relations
- Governmental Affairs
For more information visit www.opelikachamber.com or call 334-745-4861