Southeast Alabama Spring Automotive/Motorcycle Parts Swap Meet will be held on April 16, from 8 a.m. to noon central time. Rain or shine.
The event will be held at the USA factory Outlet which is located at 1220 Fox Run Ave. in Opelika.
Admission is free for both spectators and vendors.
Vehicles will park in the concrete lot away from the shops unless the grass is dry enough to set up.
What to expect:
– There will be a parts swap area and a separate ‘vehicles for sale’ area.
– Bring tables or whatever is needed to set up, no actual spaces will be marked and it will be first-come-first serve.
– Please pick up trash and do not leave any items behind when you are ready to leave.
– NO vendors outside of automotive and motorcycle parts. No exceptions.
– A food court in the center will be open for food and restrooms.
– Not a car show, swap meet only.
If you plan to bring parts or vehicles, please message Hunter Goodlett to let him know what you may bringing so he can add you to the vendor list.
Any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to reach out to Hunter at 334-750-1507.