CONTRIBUTED BY THE OPELIKA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The Opelika Chamber of Commerce will be hosting a Legislative Reception.
The event will be held at Red Clay Brewing Co. in Opelika, on Monday, Nov. 15, from 5 to 7 p.m. Red Clay Brewing Co. is located at 704 N Railroad Ave.
This is an exciting opportunity to get to know our state elected officials and representatives, discuss issues and concerns, or share your appreciation for all that they do. Opelika Chamber staff, members of the Board of Director and many of Opelika’s elected officials will also be in attendance.
Elected officials expected to be in attendance:
– Alabama House Representative, Joe Lovvorn
– Alabama House Representative, Jeremy Gray
– Alabama House Representative, Debbie Wood
– Alabama House Representative, Bob Fincher
– Opelika Mayor, Gary Fuller
– City Council President, Eddie Smith
– City Council President Pro-Tem, Eric Baker-Norris
– City Council Ward 5 Representative, Todd Rauch and more.