The Lee County Chapter Alabama State University Alumni Association is accepting applications for Membership 2022. For membership information please contact: Dwight E. Howard, president, or Bernice R. Howard, secretary by phone at 334-745-7293, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS FOR 2021:
• Awarded one scholarship to a student attending Alabama State University
• Membership was doubled from the previous year
• Updated/revised the constitution/bylaws
• Monthly meetings were held on Zoom during the pandemic year
• Held a special recognition/appreciation program on Zoom for Lee County students attending ASU.
• Increased fundraising, and made financial contributions to Alabama State University students.
• Invited special guests to meetings and implemented a theme: Meet and Greet the Lee County Chapter ASU Alumni Hornet Nest Membership.
The next meeting on Zoom is scheduled for 6 p.m. CST / 7 p.m. EST. on Jan. 20.