Auburn University’s online graduate programs are among the nation’s best, according to U.S. News & World Report’s 2023 Best Online Program rankings, released Jan. 24.
Auburn colleges receiving overall “best” national designations include:
– College of Education: No. 10, in the Education Category
– Samuel Ginn College of Engineering: No. 16, in the Engineering Category
– Harbert College of Business’ MBA Program: No. 19 in the Business Category
– Harbert College of Business’ Overall Graduate Programs: No. 27 in the Business Category
– College of Nursing: No. 85 in the Nursing Category.
“These rankings highlight the hard work and dedication of our faculty to create advanced learning environments for our remote students,” said Interim Provost Vini Nathan. “Through these high-quality, immersive programs, we are able to stretch beyond the walls of our campus to deliver an exceptional academic experience to any student seeking an Auburn degree.”
For online programs for veterans, Auburn achieved “best” national designations that included:
– Samuel Ginn College of Engineering: No. 11
– Harbert College of Business’ Overall Graduate Programs: No. 12
– Harbert College of Business’ MBA: No. 14.
Individual programs also receiving “best” national designations included:
– The College of Education: Education for Curriculum and Instruction: No. 12
– The College of Education: Educational Administration and Supervision: No. 13
– Samuel Ginn College of Engineering: Civil Engineering: No. 3
– Samuel Ginn College of Engineering: Electrical Engineering: No. 13
– Samuel Ginn College of Engineering: Engineering Management: No. 15
– Samuel Ginn College of Engineering: Industrial Engineering: No. 8
– Samuel Ginn College of Engineering: Mechanical Engineering: No. 11
– The Harbert College of Business: Business Analytics: No. 13
– The Harbert College of Business: General Management: No. 12
Additionally, the university’s online graduate program in computer information technology was ranked No. 23.
The U.S. News & World Report Best Online Programs rankings are based on factors such as student engagement and excellence, faculty credentials and training, expert opinion and services and technology.
Auburn University is a nationally ranked land grant institution recognized for its commitment to world-class scholarship, interdisciplinary research with an elite, top-tier Carnegie R1 classification, life-changing outreach with Carnegie’s Community Engagement designation and an undergraduate education experience second to none. Auburn is home to more than 30,000 students, and its faculty and research partners collaborate to develop and deliver meaningful scholarship, science and technology-based advancements that meet pressing regional, national and global needs. Auburn’s commitment to active student engagement, professional success and public/private partnership drives a growing reputation for outreach and extension that delivers broad economic, health and societal impact.